Some of the links in this article are located in Zendesk. To access these articles, please sign into Zendesk via the ShiftLeft Dashboard.
- How do I scan and group multiple Java JAR/WAR files?
- How do I generate BOM files for an application?
- How do I scan and upload forked repos?
- How do I generate tokens to use in CICD?
- How do I view newly introduced vulnerabilities in a PR?
- How do I convert NG SAST results to SARIF format?
- When I export my results, why do I get an OutOfMemory error?
Tuning the analysis engine
- How do I view the default sensitive data dictionary?
- How do I customize the default dictionary?
- How do I create custom policies?
- How do I add custom validation functions?
- What languages are supported in NGSAST?
- What is an application in NGSAST?
- Who is considered a contributing developer?
- What types of findings are covered by NGSAST?
- Does ShiftLeft CORE have any SLAs?
- How do I configure SAML 2.0 for a ShiftLeft Org?
- How do I enforce SSO-only login for non-admin users?
- How do I enable service provider (SP) initiated SSO?