The Qwiet preZero platform includes NextGen Static Analysis (preZero), a cross-platform static application security testing (SAST) solution that can also be integrated into your version control or CI/CD workflows to provide automated code analysis.
Before you start, please verify that you meet the prerequisites for an optimal experience.
Scanning your first application
Once you've verified that your workstation is ready for Qwiet preZero, you can get started in one of two ways:
Integrating preZero into your developer or CI/CD workflow;
Setting up and running preZero locally to analyze an application whose source code is present on your workstation.
After you've set up and scanned your first application, you can:
View your results using the Qwiet Dashboard.
Add users to your Qwiet account so that they can use Qwiet preZero and view the scan results as well.
Customize Qwiet preZero to meet the needs of your organization's applications:
- Create a configuration file to customize the behavior of Qwiet preZero;
- Configure build rules to determine whether the results of a scan will fail the build;
- Tune Qwiet preZero's underlying analysis engine by writing policies.
Leveling up with Qwiet preZero
Leverage our API to modify your organization (add users, set up single-sign on, etc.) or return your scan results.
Use one (or more) of our integrations or extensions:
- Qwiet plugin the Jira;
- Qwiet preZero on AWS or GitHub;
- Visual Studio Code Extension.